Sunday, January 12, 2014

BW2 January

I LOVE scrapping on black, but I just haven't done it for ages for some reason. I've been doing a lot of patterned paper backgrounds instead.

Anyway, decided to have a bash at the January challenge at Black with 2, and here's my attempt.

I'm not at all certain that this will pass, but since I love the LO, that's OK. I'm really happy with this one, mostly because I wouldn't have thought to scrap these photos otherwise!
They were taken on holiday at Herberton Historic Village in 2008, and show my sweet teenaged boy trying to let his little sister carry the umbrella. CUTE AS!

So here's my LO, and if you want to join in, click the link and take a look at the criteria.


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the challenge on BW2 .. I just love that photo so so precious .. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. O I like this and the photos are wonderful. Love the title. Thanks for playing along with us at BW2 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely LO and yes the photo's are great ha ha typical boys! Thanks for playing along with us at BW2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout and all the layering, it turned out great! Glad you played along with BW2

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect colour combo for your photos, thanks for playing long with us at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious are these photo's! Loving your embellishments Toni, and all the paper layers. Thanks for joining us at BW2!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, and thanks for taking the time to leave a comment -- I LOVE hearing what you think (: