Thursday, April 29, 2010

coffee lovers card

This weeks' challenge from Drunken Stampers involves coffee! WOOHOO!! I drink gallons every day so I felt quite qualified to make a card celebrating the wonders of caffeine!
I used:
a Kaisercraft shape from the Devonshire range
a cup cut from a decorating magazine
Inkadinkadoo inchie flourish stamps
Versacube Pinecone ink
a coffee filter & more ink
a scrap of brown Bazzill
a scrap of spotty paper from my stash

Regular Drunken Stampers might note that I used something from the kitchen (coffee filter- last weeks' challenge) and a magazine cutting (week before lasts' challenge)
I didn't set out to do that deliberately, it just kind of happened.

4 comments:

  1. Toni, it's AWESOME! "Bliss" is the word, girlfriend! The coffee filter is such a cool addition to this piece, and the die cut is beautiful. Oh, heck, I just love everything about it, actually! Your art is always fabulous, and I'm so happy you're doing the Drunken Stampers thing with us. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiring card ! Thanks for playing with us over on Drunken Stampers this week !

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB Card Toni, as you know I LURV COFFEE TOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toni, you are doing such amazing cards! You must have been joking when you said you didn't 'do' cards huh?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, and thanks for taking the time to leave a comment -- I LOVE hearing what you think (: